Ginkgo65 - Mix-and-match combos!
If you want a custom Ginkgo65 combo, like one with a Green top and Copper bottom, or Black top and E-white bottom then you've come to the right place!
To create a custom mix-and-match combo, we are just taking two existing Ginkgo65 colorways and swapping top or bottom cases. So whichever mix-and-match combo you want to craft, there will always be another custom mix-and-match combo created because of this. We'll call this the leftover combo.
I've made a table for you to easily see what desired combos create which leftover combos.
How to get a custom combo
To get a custom mix and match combo for yourself, please follow these steps:
- Figure out which combo you want for yourself.
For example, let's say you want Grey x Copper.
- Find out which leftover combos are created as a result.
For the above example, Grey x Copper desired combo can create either an E-white top and Silver bottom combo or a Black top and Silver Bottom combo.
That is because a Grey x Copper desired combo can be created by mixing a Grey x Silver unit with either a Black x Copper or E-white x Copper unit.
- Find someone who's interested in the leftover combo.
- Talk to each other and be sure that you want to do this. There will be no cancellations or refunds for mix-and-match combos.
- When you are sure, please PM @sirtimmytimbit#5154 on discord.
Each of you will only be paying for your own unit. I will do the mixing when the keyboard arrives and ship you both your own mix-and-match unit, at no extra cost.
Rules & Requirements
- Both of you must place your orders at Mech.land, for obvious reasons.
- Both of you must have a shipping address in either Canada, USA or UK.
- You cannot cancel your mix-and-match order or switch it for another colorway after it's been placed.
- Your mix-and-match combo isn't guaranteed until the other person places their order. So you should keep in touch until the GB is over.
If you have any questions please ask in the #mechland channel at Wuque Studio discord.