Last updated: May 07, 2023
Group buy and in-stock items
- The estimated ship dates listed for the group buy items are just that, estimates. Please understand that unforeseen delays can and often do happen.
- The site will not let you check out if you have group buy and in-stock items in your cart.
- The site will not let you check out if you have items from different group buys in your cart.
- One or more items can be removed from any order placed in any currency. For group buy orders this can only be done while the group buy is still ongoing.
- Only orders placed in USD can be edited to add new items. New items cannot be added to orders placed in CAD due to a Shopify limitation.
If you intend to modify your order at a later date, please be sure to place it in USD. For Canadians we recommend using a 0 foreign exchange rate fee card like the Brim Mastercard or the Stack Mastercard (Pre-paid, reloadable, no credit check)
To add / remove things to your order, please send an email to email@example.com from the email address associated with your Mech.land account.
- Multiple orders cannot be combined into one shipment. Each order placed after June 24, 2021 will ship individually.
We've tried our best to not instate this policy up until now. Unfortunately order combinations slow down the fulfilment time for all the customers and it's simply not possible to continue combining orders going forward.
Cancellation, refund & exchange
- We have the right to cancel your order at any time for any reason.
You can cancel your group buy order and get a refund until the group buy ends. Once a group buy ends there will be no refunds or cancellations. This is because we fund production with the orders placed during the group buy period. Once we send the money to the manufacturer we simply don't have the money to refund.
Your request will be honored as long as you send your cancellation request via email BEFORE the group buy ends, even if the cancellation doesn't take place within that time period.
- Cancellation of a group buy order after the group buy ends may be possible in rare cases. Please keep in mind up to 20% of the total may be withheld as penalty.
- You can cancel your order with in-stock items up until it ships.
- For cancellations, 4% of the order total will be kept as processing fee to cover for the transaction costs. This is a fee that we do not get back from Shopify in the event of a refund.
This also applies to removal of an item from an existing order.
- No refunds on lost or stolen packages shipped via Canada Post Lettermail shipping method.
- None of the items offered in this website are eligible for exchange, unless defective.
- If you've entered an incorrect shipping address and the package is returned to us as a result, we'll apply a $10 USD return shipping charge on your order. If you want the order re-sent, it'll cost you $10 USD + new shipping fees, or if you prefer a refund you'll receive 96% of your order total minus $10 USD.
Change of address
Please follow the instructions on the contact us page.
- We will replace any DOA items or items damaged during shipping.
- Please open and inspect your items as soon as you receive them.
- You must contact us within 7 days of receiving the package with photos and/or videos to ask for a replacement.
Lost / stolen packages
Our tracked packages shipped to you are insured during transit only. If a package is lost in transit (i.e. tracking status never shows "Delivered") we will issue you a replacement. If we do not have the item in stock anymore we'll issue a full refund.
Our insurance coverage expires on the package once the tracking status changes to "Delivered". A missing package after the status changes to "Delivered" is considered stolen / misplaced after delivery by most postal services.
We will try our best to work with you and the carrier to locate your package but we will not be able to send a replacement or issue a refund in such cases.
This is why we highly recommend purchasing Route Shipping Protection insurance during checkout. Route protects against lost / theft packages after delivery. Please be aware in some situations you may need to file a police report and forward it to Route.
Route Shipping Protection is only available for tracked parcel shipments. It's not eligible for Lettermail orders. Route is not required if you choose local pickup as your shipping option.
No refund for lost Canada Post Lettermail packages as outlined in the Lettermail Shipping Policy. Still, please contact us from the link at the bottom of the page if that ever happens and we will try our best to help you any way we can.
Please contact us AS SOON AS POSSIBLE once you suspect your package might be missing / lost / stolen.
Please refer to the FAQ if you have any additional questions.