The standard Zoom75 experience. Choose from 14 case colors!
Backplate: PVD Mirror Silver
Case finish: Nano Coated
Accent chamfer color: None
All other colors
Case finish: Electrostatic Coated
Accent chamfer color: None
Black: PVD Mirror Black
Blush Pink: Glass Blush Pink
Cool Grey: Glass Cool Grey
Cyber Yellow: PVD Mirror Gold
Milk Tea: Glass Milky Green
Lilac: Glass Lilac
Milky Green: Glass Milky Green
Navy: Glass Navy
Plum: Glass Scarlet Red
Scarlet Red: Glass Scarlet Red
Sky Blue: Glass Sky Blue
Wild Green: Glass Wild Green
White: PVD Mirror Silver
Teal: Glass Teal
Arrives to Canada via a ship. Takes 45-70 days in transit. This is the standard import method used in most keyboard / deskmat group buys. It's much cheaper than Air Express but takes much longer to arrive.
All units ordered via Ocean Freight are scheduled to ship out of Meletrix around July, 2023 and should arrive at Mech.land around late September, early October, 2023.
Arrives to Canada via a cargo airplane, takes 7-15 days in transit. This import method is very expensive, as such some of the items brought over via Air Express have a markup added to cover the extra expense.
All units ordered via Air Express are scheduled to ship out of Meletrix around July, 2023 and are expected to arrive to us late July / early August.
You cannot combine Ocean Freight and Air Express items in the same order. Each individual order has to contain either all Ocean Freight or all Air Express items. This is because they arrive at different times
Please keep in mind the ETA is just our best guess according to the information currently available to us. Unexpected issues and delays can happen at every stage of the process.
You cannot add any in-stock items to your order as we cannot guarantee its availability when the group buy is ready to ship.
You cannot combine this group buy order with a previous order as we cannot hold on to an order until the other one arrives.
You may modify your order until the group buy ends on April 26, 2022
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your order and list the changes you'd like to see made.
You may cancel your order and get a refund until the group buy ends on April 26, 2022
Please keep in mind we will deduct 4% of the total from the refund as we do not get the transaction fees back from our payment processor.
Any status updates pertaining to this group buy will be posted in the status updates page.
Please follow the instructions on the contact us page if you need to change your address before the group buy ships.
Please refer to the collection page for more information on Zoom75
EE / SE Kit Contents
- Aluminum top and bottom case*
- Aluminum / SS external weight*
- Aluminum / PVD coated brass rotary knob matching the external weight
- Backplate matching the case unless otherwise specified
- Knob module kit (matches case color)
- 2x Flexible flat cable for module
- Hot-swap, multi-layout, Tri-mode / VIA PCB with per-key RGB with or without flex cuts*
- Daughterboard + JST cable
- 2.4Ghz receiver
- Polycarbonate plate
- Gasket sleeves
- Set of WS Stabilizers V3 (TPU)
- PORON Dampening Kit
- 2x Li-ion battery
- Coiled USB-C cable
- Silicone keyboard feet
- Screws and other installation tools
- Storage case
* User customizable option in terms of functionality, color, material and/or finish.
- Gasket mount design
- 75% layout
- 1.2mm PCB with Ai03 Universal DB
- Default plate: Polycarbonate
- 5° Typing angle
- 22mm front height
- Case dimension is 323.6 x 145.8 x 34.7mm or 12.74 x 5.74 x 1.37 inches.
- Finish treatment: Electrostatic coated, anodized, electrophoresis and nano cated, depending on edition and color.
- Default Tri-mode PCB in EE, SE & Kitsune can be used in wired, Bluetooth or RF mode with the USB receiver.
- Tri-mode PCB supports VIA and not QMK, wired PCB supports QMK but not VIA.
- Tri-mode PCB BT polling rate: 125hz
- Tri-mode PCB 2.4GHz polling rate: 1000hz
- Tri-mode PCB wired mode & wired PCB polling rate: 1000hz
- Essential kit with Alu knob / weight / Glass Mirror Back Plate: 1.74 kg
- Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / Glass Mirror Back Plate: 2.03kg
- Essential kit with Alu knob / weight /PVD Back Plate: 1.87 kg
- Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / PVD Back Plate: 2.15 kg
- Internal stainless steel weight (sold separately) weight: 358g.
Quality Control Guidelines
Please refer to this document to see what kind of oddities qualify as flaws and what don't.
Since there are so many variations, many of the images provided on the product page are renders and are for display purposes only. The renders are given to provide an idea to what the final product will look like. The physical product may have some differences. Please also refer to the prototype's photos as reference before purchasing.
Route Shipping Insurance
Route shipping insurance has been added as an option during checkout. We recommend it in case your package gets lost in transit from us to you, or is stolen after delivery. This is not required for local pickup orders.