Before you purchase
All zoompad Oct 23 Batch will be imported into canada via Ocean freight. Air Express is not being offered this round
you must add the early bird bonus cap to cart and check out with it. it's not added automatically
All zoom65/75/98 and Zoompad knobs are compatible with each other.
Nightlight knobs work on the Zoompad wired PCB but they do not illuminate.
You can add zoompad Oct 23 batch items in the same order as Zoom75 Oct 23 batch or Zoom98 Ocean Freight items.
THEY ARE ALL SCHEDULED TO ARRIVE TO US TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME AROUND MARCH, 2023.
Please do not combine Zoom75, Zoompad or zoom75 ocean freight items with Zoom98 Air Express items or any in-stock items.
The standard Zoompad experience. Choose from 15 case colors!
Case finish: Electrostatic Coated
Accent chamfer color: None
Black: PVD Mirror Black
Blush Pink: Glass Blush Pink
Cool Grey: Glass Cool Grey
Cyber Yellow: PVD Mirror Gold
Milk Tea: Glass Milky Green
Lilac: Glass Lilac
Milky Green: Glass Milky Green
Navy: Glass Navy
Plum: Glass Scarlet Red
Scarlet Red: Glass Scarlet Red
Sky Blue: Glass Sky Blue
Strawberry Ice Cream: Glass Blush Pink
Wild Green: Glass Wild Green
White: PVD Mirror Silver
Teal: Glass Teal
Arrives to Canada via a ship. Takes 45-70 days in transit. This is the standard import method used in most keyboard / deskmat group buys. It's much cheaper than Air Express but takes much longer to arrive.
All units ordered via Ocean Freight are scheduled to ship out of Meletrix around January, 2023 and should arrive at Mech.land sometime around March, 2023
Air Express is not being offered for Zoompad Oct 23 batch.
You cannot combine Ocean Freight and Air Express items in the same order. Each individual order has to contain either all Ocean Freight or all Air Express items. This is because they arrive at different times
Please keep in mind the ETA is just our best guess according to the information currently available to us. Unexpected issues and delays can happen at every stage of the process.
You cannot add any in-stock items to your order as we cannot guarantee its availability when the group buy is ready to ship.
You cannot combine this group buy order with a previous order as we cannot hold on to an order until the other one arrives.
You may modify your order until the group buy ends on Oct 30, 2022
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your order and list the changes you'd like to see made.
You may cancel your order and get a refund until the group buy ends on Oct 30, 2022
Please keep in mind we will deduct 4% of the total from the refund as we do not get the transaction fees back from our payment processor.
Please refer to the collection page for more information on Zoompad
EE / SE Kit Contents
- Aluminum top and bottom case*
- Aluminum / SS external weight*
- Aluminum / PVD coated brass rotary Nightlight knob matching the external weight
- Backplate matching the case unless otherwise specified
- Hot-swap, Tri-mode / VIA PCB with per-key RGB without flex cuts*
- Daughterboard + JST cable
- 2.4 GHz Receiver
- Polycarbonate plate
- 600mAh Li-ion battery
- PORON Dampener Kit (Plate foam, switch foam, PCB foam & gaskets)
- 1 set of WS Stabs v3.1 stabilizers
- Silicone Feet
- Screws & Allen keys
No USB cable or storage bag included.
* User customizable option in terms of functionality, color, material and/or finish.
- Gasket mount design
- Keyboard layout: 20 keys
- 1.2mm PCB with Ai03 Universal DB
- Default plate: Polycarbonate
- 5° Typing angle
- 20mm front height
- Case dimension is 94.8 x 145.7 x 34.7mm or 3.73 x 5.74 x 1.37 inches.
- Finish treatment: Electrostatic coated, anodized and electrophoresis depending on edition and color.
- Default Tri-mode PCB in EE, SE & Kitsune can be used in wired, Bluetooth or RF mode with the USB receiver.
- Tri-mode PCB supports VIA and not QMK, wired PCB supports both QMK and VIA.
- Tri-mode PCB BT polling rate: 125hz
- Tri-mode PCB 2.4GHz polling rate: 1000hz
- Tri-mode PCB wired mode & wired PCB polling rate: 1000hz
- Essential kit with Alu knob / weight / Glass Mirror Back Plate: 0.67 kg
- Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / Glass Mirror Back Plate: 0.72kg
- Essential kit with Alu knob / weight /PVD Back Plate: 0.72 kg
- Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / PVD Back Plate: 0.77 kg
- Nightlight knobs only illuminate when used on a Tri-mode PCB. They still fit the wired PCB but there won't be any lights.
Quality Control Standards
Please read this document to see what type of quality control standards will apply to the Zoompad
Since there are so many variations, many of the images provided on the product page are renders and are for display purposes only. The renders are given to provide an idea to what the final product will look like. The physical product may have some differences. Please also refer to the prototype's photos as reference before purchasing.
The delivery estimates and production timeline provided on this page are Mech.land and Meletrix's best estimates at the moment. A delay can happen at any stage of the process due to a multitude of reasons beyond our control.
Route Shipping Insurance
Route shipping insurance has been added as an option during checkout. We recommend it in case your package gets lost in transit from us to you, or is stolen after delivery. This is not required for local pickup orders.