Note - Nightlight knobs fit and work on Wired Editions, but they do not light up as there's no LED in the wired PCB rotary encoder.
Nightlight knobs fit and work on Wired Editions, but they do not light up as there's no LED in the wired PCB rotary encoder.
Wired Editions come with a normal knob in the kit.
Top & Bottom Case: Black
Knob: Anodized Black Normal knob
Weight: Anodized Black
Backplate: Glass Black
Accent chamfer color: None
Top & Bottom Case: White
Knob: E-white Normal knob
Backplate: SS PVD Mirror Silver
Accent chamfer color: None
Arrives to Canada via a ship. Takes 45-70 days in transit. This is the standard import method used in most keyboard / deskmat group buys. It's much cheaper than Air Express but takes much longer to arrive.
All units ordered via Ocean Freight are scheduled to ship out of Meletrix around October, 2023 and should arrive at Mech.land around November/December, 2023. Please keep in mind it'll be during peak holiday shopping season and the transit times may be unpredictable.
Arrives to Canada via a cargo airplane, takes 7-15 days in transit. This import method is very expensive, as such some of the items brought over via Air Express have a markup added to cover the extra expenses
All units ordered via Air Express are scheduled to ship out of Meletrix around October, 2023 and are expected to arrive to us 7-14 days after leaving China.
Please keep in mind it's right around the start of the holiday shopping season and the transit times may be unpredictable.
You cannot combine Ocean Freight and Air Express items in the same order. Each individual order has to contain either all Ocean Freight or all Air Express items. This is because they arrive at different times
Please keep in mind the ETA is just our best guess according to the information currently available to us. Unexpected issues and delays can happen at every stage of the process.
You cannot add any in-stock items to your order as we cannot guarantee its availability when the group buy is ready to ship.
You cannot combine this group buy order with a previous order as we cannot hold on to an order until the other one arrives.
You may modify your order until the group buy ends on August 8, 2022
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your order and list the changes you'd like to see made.
You may cancel your order and get a refund until the group buy ends on August 8, 2022
Please keep in mind we will deduct 4% of the total from the refund as we do not get the transaction fees back from our payment processor.
Please refer to the collection page for more information on Zoompad
Wired Edition Contents
- White variant: White top & bottom case, E-white Normal knob & weight, SS PVD Silver backplate.
- Black variant: Black top & bottom case, Anodized Black Normal knob & weight, Glass Black backplate
- Wired PCB without flexcuts that supports QMK and VIA. Does not have per-key or knob RGB.
- Daughterboard + JST cable
- Polycarbonate plate
- PORON Dampener Kit (Plate foam, switch foam, PCB foam & gaskets)
- 1 set of WS Stabs v3.1 stabilizers
- Silicone Feet
- Screws & Allen keys
Nightlight knobs work on Wired Edition PCB but they do not light up as there's no LED in the wired PCB
No USB cable or storage bag included.
- Gasket mount design
- Keyboard layout: 20 keys
- 1.2mm PCB with Ai03 Universal DB
- Default plate: Polycarbonate
- 5° Typing angle
- 20mm front height
- Case dimension is 94.8 x 145.7 x 34.7mm or 3.73 x 5.74 x 1.37 inches.
- Finish treatment: Electrostatic coated, anodized and electrophoresis depending on edition and color.
- Default Tri-mode PCB in EE, SE & Kitsune can be used in wired, Bluetooth or RF mode with the USB receiver.
- Tri-mode PCB supports VIA and not QMK, wired PCB supports both QMK and VIA.
- Tri-mode PCB BT polling rate: 125hz
- Tri-mode PCB 2.4GHz polling rate: 1000hz
- Tri-mode PCB wired mode & wired PCB polling rate: 1000hz
- Essential kit with Alu knob / weight / Glass Mirror Back Plate: 0.67 kg
- Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / Glass Mirror Back Plate: 0.72kg
- Essential kit with Alu knob / weight /PVD Back Plate: 0.72 kg
- Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / PVD Back Plate: 0.77 kg
- Nightlight knobs only illuminate when used on a Tri-mode PCB. They still fit the wired PCB but there won't be any lights.
Quality Control Standards
Please read this document to see what type of quality control standards will apply to the Zoompad
Since there are so many variations, many of the images provided on the product page are renders and are for display purposes only. The renders are given to provide an idea to what the final product will look like. The physical product may have some differences. Please also refer to the prototype's photos as reference before purchasing.
The delivery estimates and production timeline provided on this page are Mech.land and Meletrix's best estimates at the moment. A delay can happen at any stage of the process due to a multitude of reasons beyond our control.
Route Shipping Insurance
Route shipping insurance has been added as an option during checkout. We recommend it in case your package gets lost in transit from us to you, or is stolen after delivery. This is not required for local pickup orders.