M•ONE is here with the newest iteration of the Ginkgo65, dubbed Ginkgo65 Pro! It's a 65% with waterfall edges, but there are some exciting new changes such as:
- 10 new case colors combinations!
- Black core FR4 PCB
- Individual key semi flex cut plates
- Default PCB supports stepped caps lock and 7u spacebar
- Improved IXPE foam
- Stabilizers and storage case included
You can choose to have the default PCB with or without flex cuts. There's a PET insulation plate included to prevent shorts on ultra flexy builds.
You can also choose between 4 finishes for the ginkgo leaf accent weight.
Also new this round - optional blockers in 10 different colors/finishes. They're sold separately and one is not included with the kit.
Ginkgo65 Pro uses a new mounting system. These new swan gasket module offers a more fun, bouncier typing experience!
- Aluminum top & bottom case
- PVD SS logo weight of buyer's choice
- NO BLOCKER INCLUDED
- Polycarbonate plate
- Hotswap PCB. Buyer's choice of with or without flex-cuts
- Ai03 Universal Daughterboard
- M•ONE stabilizers
- Poron dampener kit (includes PET insulation plate)
- Swan Gasket modules
- Silicone gasket sleeves
- Screws and hex key
- Storage case
- Typing angle: 7 degrees
- Dimensions: 321mm x 120mm x 33mm or 12.6" x 4.7" x 1.29".
- Front height: 19mm or 0.76"
- Weight (unbuilt:) 2.87 LBS or 1.3 KG
- Case material: 6063 Aluminum
- Mounting method: Gasket mount using gasket modules
Default PCB Specs
- Hot-swap sockets. 1.2mm thick with Ai03 Daughterboard
- QMK / VIA support
- Supports stepped capslock & 7u layout
- ESD protection